Corporate Health and Partnership Program
In alignment with national efforts to reduce the cost of health care through preventative measures, the Y is helping companies to lead the way by offering programs that can potentially improve productivity and reduce costs associated with health care, insurance premiums, and absenteeism.
The YMCA of Riverside County is proud to partner with…
Albertsons Grocery Stores (OC & RC)
Care Meridian, LLC
Clarient-Aliso Viejo (GE)
County of Riverside
DCCU (Delta Subsidiary)
Delta Private Jets (Delta Subsidiary)
DGS (Delta Subsidiary)
Disney (All Disney & Disneyland employees)
Dr. Jeffrey H. Brown Offices
Endeavor (Delta Subsidiary)
Family Tree Produce
First Team Family of Companies
Fullerton School District
General Electric (GE)
Hyatt Huntington Beach Resort & Spa
Hyundai Motor America
MBK Real Estate Companies
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
MLT Vacations (Delta)
Monroe Energy (Delta Subsidiary)
MRI Interventions, Inc.
OC Water District
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
Pavilions Grocery Stores (OC & RC)
Quarto Publishing Group USA
Santa Margarita Water District
Sizzler, USA (All Sizzler Locations)
Spectrum Brands (Black & Decker)
St. Jude Medical Center
St. Martha Catholic Church
US Real Estate Services
Vons Grocery Stores (OC & RC)
West Pak Avocado
Yamaha Corporation of America
Benefits of Joining the Y as a Corporate Partner
- No Enrollment or processing fees for your entire employee population (a savings of $45-$90 per person)
- YMCA Health & Wellness Membership & Benefits including options for adults, families, couples, students, and individuals at risk for or suffering from diabetes
- Educational Classes & Health Screenings conducted on-site at the work-place
- Referrals and program options for employees with health issues, diabetics and pre-diabetics, ADA nutrition classes, Personal Training)
- Access to recreation, family events, and reduced fees for sports programs held at the Y
- Customizable marketing & communications templates for emails, newsletters, and health promotion
Specific Features of YMCA Corporate Membership Includes:
- NO COST to your company to offer this program to your employees. That’s right… it’s FREE!
- No enrollment or processing fees for your entire employee population.
- YMCA Lunch n’ Learns, fitness demonstrations, & vaccinations on-site or at your local Y.
- Educational classes, health screenings, & vaccinations (Flu shots, etc…) conducted on-site at the workplace.
- Certified personal trainers to conduct on-site health screenings (scales, electro-static body fat tests, etc…) on-site.
- ADA nutrition classes.
- 1 FREE company outing/luncheon/party at any of the Riverside County YMCA’s (Rental fee waived).
- We saved the best for last! Customizable marketing & communications templates for emails, newsletters, and health promotion. The Y will provide all the materials and resources you need to get started and manage a corporate partnerships program; from promotion, to recruitment, to enrollment, we are your partner in creating a healthier and more productive workplace!
Refer your company for the YMCA Corporate Health & Partnership program and earn 1 Free month of membership* REFER YOUR COMPANY TODAY!
*Some restrictions apply. Free month of membership granted to referring party after company signs Corporate Membership Agreement. One referral per company/organization, benefit granted to first submitted referral.