It all starts with our community! Volunteers and donors make it possible for the Y to change lives. Our volunteers contribute by coaching sports, serving as camp counselors, raising valuable funding, and much more. Please join us–everyone has something to give!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Staff
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Service Project Leader/Participant
- Member Greeter
- Armed Services YMCA Supporter
- Camp Volunteer
- KidZone Storyteller
Armed Services YMCA Supporter
- Programs will be offered by the Armed Services YMCA Camp Pendleton at the Murrieta Y to enhance the lives of military personnel and their family members focused towards the junior enlisted, to increase their quality of life, reduce stress, and strengthen families by making military life easier
- Volunteer opportunities may include but are not limited to setting up/breaking down community room for use by ASYMCA, donate supplies needed for each program session, support local drives, events and efforts in support of ASYMCA
Volunteer Application & Orientation:
- Complete a volunteer application
- Get screened so we ensure everyone is safe to be around those we serve, from kids to seniors
- Serve your community by attending an orientation and starting your volunteer assignment
Contact Mark Barriere at (951) 239-4605 regarding volunteer opportunities at the Murrieta Family YMCA.
Start Volunteering and Giving Back RIGHT NOW – 1, 2, 3!
While you are waiting on your application and orientation – get started by supporting the Y online!
- Create a Team Raiser Online Giving Page & Raise Money on behalf of the Y or Donate Online to show your support!
- Sign up for E-NEWS to receive updates on volunteer opportunities, grand opening updates, and new Y programs and initiatives.
- Support us on Social Media – Like Us, Share our Page with your contacts, and SHARE Y you support the Murrieta Y!
The Murrieta Family YMCA is a 501c3 charity organization that relies on donations to support our efforts in the local community. When you give to the Murrieta family YMCA 100% of your donation stays in the local communities in and around Murrieta. All funds raised support:
- Capital expenses to bring the YMCA to Murrieta
- Financial Assistance Fund to provide scholarships to low income, very low income and extremely low income children and families to access all YMCA programs
- Earn-A-Bike program expansion in and around Murrieta. EAB is a youth obesity prevention program focused on getting kids that are overweight or at risk of becoming overweight more physically active and improve the nutritional content of the families’ diet