MURRIETA FAMILY YMCA
Ready to be your best? From fitness to family services, the Murrieta Family YMCA offers you the ability to be the best. We all have different goals, and we are here to help you achieve them. Whether you are looking to get fit or find support, we have a program for you and your family. The Y is a non-profit dedicated to strengthening communities and individuals through excellent service, quality programs, equipped facilities and a deep understanding of what it means to help. We are ready to help – just let us know how.
Hours of Operation
Mon-Thu: 5:00am – 9:00pm
Fri: 5:00am – 7:00pm
Sat: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Sun: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Mon-Thurs: 8:00am – 12:00pm and 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Fri: 8:00am – 12:00pm and 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Sat: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Fully-equipped family-friendly fitness facility
- Your favorite group exercise classes included with membership – Boot Camp, Barre, Cycle, Yoga, Zumba®, Les Mills BODYPUMP™ and many more!
- KidZone – kids can learn and have fun with friends while parents workout (free with family membership)
- Certified personal training on site and free assessment
- Yoga and cycle studios
- Locker rooms and hot shower
- Family and social events like Date Nights, Movie Nights and Festivals
- Free coffee daily
- Up to 50% off of youth sports and fitness programs, family events and camps
The YMCA KidZone is where kids go to have fun while their parents work out. This courtesy service is FREE with family membership and is located inside the Murrieta Family Y so you’re kids stay close. Kids will do crafts, play games, learn and have fun with friends while you get fit!
Date night gives you an opportunity to drop off your children (ages 3 to 12) for an evening of fun activities while you enjoy a night out. We celebrate different themes each month like Rock Stars and Divas, Dr. Seuss, Lego Parties and more! Children will get to enjoy fun themes along with crafts and games. Dinner and a movie will also be provided.